Convertible 240z - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Convertible 240z

Featured Replies

I don't know, it's nice but how do you value such a custom one off type Z? Notice that the auction closed with the car $3400 under the BIN without meeting the reserve.

That car has been up for sale off and on via ebay for the last 6 months or so. So far, no takers. I'd be interested if it was a soft top, but the hard top is not convenient for a semi-daily driver, which is what I'd use it for.

I hate to say it but the rear end looks all wrong and with the hard top roof on it just looks bad an ruins all the nice flowing lines. IMO I there are better convertible versions of the Z.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.