81 280zx - Page 2 - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

81 280zx

Featured Replies

Looks great, got a question. I got a free 81 280ZX with bad body and stripped out trany. Is that to original head that was fuel injected? On the intake ports it has cut outs for the fuel injecters to spray into the head. I am asking because I'm going to put that fuel injected engine in my 240 and run a carb set up like yours.

Again, see post #6........

Mods: You may want to lock this thread.....

  • 8 years later...
  • Author

Still around, although the car is long gone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.