Datsun movie cameo question - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Datsun movie cameo question

Featured Replies

I watched the movie Wall-e last night. Probably the most impressive animated film I have seen yet. For all that have seen it, maybe you can verify. It seems that in two seperate scenes, Wall-e has a Datsun "D" 240z hubcap in his little shed. He even uses it for a little dance number in the film. I could have sworn it was a 240z hubcap but wanted to see if anyone else noticed.

If this is too lame for a thread discussion, maybe members could also list movies the Z appears in over the years :)

I'll have to watch it again. I took my 7 yr old to see it and fell asleep :)

I vaguely remember the scene with the hubcap but didnt notice the "D" on it.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

It is "B&L" for "Buy and Large". This is the brand on everything else in the movie

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.