Anyone in Socal... - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anyone in Socal...

Featured Replies

Want to go look at a Z with me this weekend in Corona? :)

I can't stand it anymore! Must.... Have.... Z!!!!

Hi Kelly,

I live in Westlake Village, which is in the San Fernando Valley (Los Angeles). If you ever want to look at Z's in LA, I would be glad to help you. I've had my Z for years, and can just imagine the withdrawal. I'm just finishing up my restoration this month, it's been a lot of work, but I think it's coming out nice.

Mike

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.