16" Rotas with tires... - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

16" Rotas with tires...

Featured Replies

Ok,

It looks like I may be close to making my decision. I want 16 x 7 Rota +4 offset (Panasport knock offs) with the Eibach lowering springs. Does anyone have this set up? Can this specific set up be done with no rubbing, no fender rolling, and no spacers? If so, with what size tires? I am not hung up on a particular tire size. Yes, I have spent hours scouring this site, and have seen lots of tire and wheel discussions. I would rather not purchase wheels online only to have to pay to return ship them, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam

Adam,

I have the 16x8 +4 with 225/50 Yokohama Advans and they fit "decent" on my project car (as in, I haven't DRIVEN it yet). Very little, though sufficient, clearance to strut tower, and on the fender side i should only need to roll the fenders. I have the Tokiko springs and struts and no wheel spacers. They fit over my 240sx rear calipers and front toyo brakes with no issues (pleeeeenty of room to spare).

That said, the 16x7's should fit pretty darn well - though no promises of course. I can take a few pictures of the 8 inch rims on the (project) car if you like.

Bajcsi

  • Author

Clayton 260z,

What size tires?

Edited by adamr

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.