IGNORED

11/70 Z in pick-n-pull Oakland CA

Stickerman

From the Roadster forum in a discussion about wheels....

The junk yard is Pick'n'Pull in Oakland: 8451 San Leandro St, Oakland, CA, near the coliseum.

The 510 doesn't have anything left but the body and frame. Body panels are dinged, but usable. I don't know what Pick'n'Pull will sell those rims for, but they're really nice.

There was also a Z with a lot of good parts:

glass, inside door panels, bumpers, rear lights, all body panels good except for front left fender.

This car will probably be gone soon. There are lots of Zs in Oakland.

Date of manufacture was 11/1970.

From the Roadster forum in a discussion about wheels....

The junk yard is Pick'n'Pull in Oakland: 8451 San Leandro St, Oakland, CA, near the coliseum.

The 510 doesn't have anything left but the body and frame. Body panels are dinged, but usable. I don't know what Pick'n'Pull will sell those rims for, but they're really nice.

There was also a Z with a lot of good parts:

glass, inside door panels, bumpers, rear lights, all body panels good except for front left fender.

This car will probably be gone soon. There are lots of Zs in Oakland.

Date of manufacture was 11/1970.

Anyone near this car? If there really are lots of good parts I know several people including myself that may be interested in some of them. :)