IGNORED

1980 280ZX 10th Anniversary

Mitchka

A guy about 30 miles from where I live just agreed to sell me his 10th Anniversary 280ZX. Only 2500 were made gold and black, and 500 red and black. It isn't the super rare red/black, but the guy is selling it to me for a reasonable price. It needs a complete restore of the interior, and it will need some minor body work. I'll get pictures up here shortly, for now, I'll just pilfer one from http://www.zhome.com/History/10thAnniv.htm.

post-17150-14150804928183_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

• 2 years later...

make sure it is a true 10th anniversary, I bought a clone once , before I knew what I was doing! Not that I know now? if there are headlight washers, a plaque at the top of the console stating the number of 3000 it was and automatic heating and cooling , it probably is a true anniversary car. I now have a real one and sold the clone as a clone. from the photo it looks like it.