VG30 engine config? Need info ASAP - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

VG30 engine config? Need info ASAP

Featured Replies

Hey gang, I know this is not an L6 question, but I know many of you have newer Nissans too. I need to know where cylinder #1 is located in a VG30 engine. My aunt's Infiniti I30 has a bad O2. Autozone's scan revealed O2 #2 in bank #1 is the culprit, but she lives 200 miles away, so I can't open the hood to see what the engine layout is. :stupid: Each sensor is different, so I need to tell her which one to buy. The stealer wants $500 to replace one sensor, so she might buy the part and find a local mechanic to install it.

Passenger side, nearest the right fenderwell, firewall side of the engine.

  • Author

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply Stephen.

I had a 94 J30. All I had to do was twist the engine 90 degrees in my mind to compenste for the I30's front wheel drive.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.