IGNORED

My 71 240Z exhaust thread

Zedyone_kenobi

Update:

Just talked to WingZr0 today and my ANSA is on the way, pics when it arrives and is installed coming.

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD POST AN AUDIO CLIP ! LOL LOL LOL

Out of all the ones I sold your like 1 of 3 guys with a running Z thats

not under some kind of construction :cool:ROFL

My engines still out so I know I'm useless :lick:

~Z~

Update:

Just talked to WingZr0 today and my ANSA is on the way, pics when it arrives and is installed coming.

Just making sure you got this since I missed you on the phone last but I

emailed your tracking number to you after that last call a few days ago and

the ANSA should arrive to you by Monday if it's not there yet that is ^_^

~Z~

My beautiful ANSA tips arrived today. I must say, I am blown away at the look of this part up close. Hard to believe its the age it is.

I want to thank WingZr0 for his prompt service and AMAZING packaging. I would not hesitate to buy anything from him ever again. My polished resonator came in today as well, so I have everything I need to hook up my exhaust this week or next week. Pics and videos to come soon.

Here are the pieces of my exhaust. First the ANSA tip I was so happy to receive, and second the Aero Resonator I picked up from Verocious motorsports. Its 12" long, 2.5" inlet/outlet, and 4" max diameter. Nice polished 304 Stainless steel design. These will be hooked up to my MSA ceramic coated header...

Pics and sounds to come soon.. but for now.

3100298982_97f670fb94_b.jpg

3100299022_b1872a0b44_b.jpg

Edited by Zedyone_kenobi

Exhaust is MOUNTED!!! The guys at the shop did 90% of what I wanted. The sound.... OH my Gosh the sound these pipes make. My car exudes power and refinement now. The old craptacular setup is gone and about a dozen rattles I use to have are eliminated.

The car sounds stronger....no more power of course, but the I cannot speak enough of how these make the car sound!!

ANSA plus resonator.

I was not thrilled at how they necked down from a 2.5" to a 2" pipe to meet the ANSA. Its quite frankly the shoddiest bit of workmanship. Which amazed me. As the rest of the bends and attachments are very very nice. Its like he was forced to hurry up and finish.

She shop owner kept coming by saying to the tech, who was doing a very thorough job up to this point, that he needed to hurry up and finish that car... its taking too long..

I think I will get it redone at a different shop. Its only the last two bends or so to the ANSA, less than 3 feed of pipe. OTHer than that I am VERY happy with how it sounds.