Semi-Metallic pads from BD - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Semi-Metallic pads from BD

Featured Replies

Black Dragon doesn't have the stock street pads for the 280Z, but they have some semi-metallic ones. Would there be any problems using the semi-metallic pads with the stock rotors?

thxZ

  • Author

Can you get ceramic pads for a 280Z? they seem to better than both organic and semimetallic.

thxZ

They do make ceramic and organic pads for S30s but I've also seen this note in most catalogs I've looked in:

Fit Note: Front, From 2/75, Original Equipment Pad Material - Replace Original Equipment Semi-Metallic With Semi-Metallic Only.
  • Author

Ok, thanks.

I'm replacing the ball joints, rotors and pads, so I'll get the ceramic if available, or otherwise semi-metallic.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.