240Z Seat Upgrade Options.... - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240Z Seat Upgrade Options....

Featured Replies

I have a 73 240Z, and I would like to install 1990-1996 300ZX seats. Would 300ZX seats fit my 240Z without too many modifications? I would like to be able to reinstall my original seats again if I ever sold the car. I also like 1996-1998 acura integra seats as well. Which seats would be better? Also, would the factory add on 240Z AC system be better that universal systems from classic air or other aftermarket companies? Does anyone have a set of 90-96 300ZX seats for sale?

Brad Richards

almost every Z seat has been fit into a 240Z, ad have a great many from Acura, BMW, Mazda, GM, VW, and more... Seatching the archive will give you note on installation...

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22870&highlight=fierro+seats

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17052&highlight=fierro+seats

A New aftermearket AC will beat the dealer installed AC(the factory did not offer an AC for the 240Zs destined for the USA) hands down. Derek posted this recently.

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30411&highlight=vintage+air

Again, a search of the archives will give you more...

Will

  • Author

Thanks, Will, for the help. I will check the archives out.

Brad Richards? Center for the Dallas Stars? Sorry things didn't work out for you in Tampa, glad to hear you've got a Z-car. Very cool.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.