Wheel size (a '81 wheel to a '71 car) - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wheel size (a '81 wheel to a '71 car)

Featured Replies

I have set of steel wheels (TOPY 8-80 5 1/2 JJ X14) that came on the '81 280ZX that I purchased new. I've searched, but I can't determine if this wheels will fit a 1971 car.

I believe the wheel will fit under the wheel well (?), but I have no idea if the offset will be different? I assume the luge spacing is the same?

Thanks.

They'll fit just fine. No issues.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.