IGNORED

Charleston, SC area members?

CoastGuardZ

Nate,

Your're in Goose Creek, is that near Moncks Corner? There are some nice back roads from hear to there and Charleston is a nice drive for us also. Let me know and we can set up a ride.

Here's a picture of my car the frist day finished, so I thought. Its seems to be always something new and better to do.

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x304/clayton260Z/?action=view&current=Dads1974260Z023.jpg

MIke

• 7 months later...

Nate-

I'm way up 2 hours north of Asheville in Boone. Appalachian State University, Grandfather Mountain, Blue Ridge Parkway.......beautiful area with great roads. Anyway,......Tail of the Dragon ZDayz are going to be on May 28 -31. It would be great to meet some of our club members at that fuction.

My son goes to Furman in Greenville so I'm down there every once in a while visiting him (he graduates the Spring).