IGNORED

I'm Bringing Back Tha Twin Stacks ^_^ !

WingZr0

Well technically you can say i have to, i am using all original NOS ANSA parts to make these. So to not use their name could imply otherwise that they are not thiers ;). And since it is designed by me i say "WingZr0 Spec" since it's based on one of their best designs. Also i neither say nor implie there is a warranty of any kind. I delt with enough ANSA hi ups to know they're good people, If anything i'd say it's proper fan loyalty :).

Edited by WingZr0

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got vacation time! Will be home on September 15th for 2 whole weeks :) . Will be making more ANSA's. Have two orders already taken so if anyone needs one please let me know at least 1 week befor Sept 15th so i can have everything ready to go when i arrive home since these take a week to build from scratch.

Edited by WingZr0

Also the price is still the same as one my parts site in my sig and orders must be Paypal or USPS Money Order only for our safety and paid a week befor Sept 15th so i can make sure i can get ALL of the materials needed and ship to you without delay.

Check out the list of options on the store site then email me at the stores email with your phone number, needs and type of payment so i can talk with you about your build requests :) . Once again i can make these in different ways for different apps. Once again payment must be made around 1 week in advance of September 15th. Also call or text me at 951 575 9721 for any questions you may have. Thanks Z :)

Edited by WingZr0

I'm in Texas driving back to Cali. Looks like my job is sending me home early. So if anyone else needs me to make them a ANSA please call me at 951 575 9721 or the store number 530 701 1244 Asap to arrange what you need. Thanks. Z

Edited by WingZr0

Just been informed I have one extra ANSA now since a

customer had a change of planes.

Don't look like I'll have enough time to get more supplies so if

someone wants this spare Twin Stack i'll have let me know.

First come first served...

~Z~