IGNORED

Help need about Delaney Power Extractor Engine

Guest jhon77

The engineer in me says there is something fishy. I'd like to see some kind of analysis instead of just talk.

Seems to me the HP extracted from the superchargers would be pretty large. You would have to work just as hard to pump the air out as you would to pump the air in. That doesn't leave much to push the wheel round and round.

But what do I know, the Wright Brothers were just two bicycle mechanics from Ohio..

Chris.

Seems like a pretty interesting idea. But I am going to have to agree with Chris. Even though I am in no way an engineer, I know that crank-driven superchargers require a lot of power to operate. Any performance gains that may be derived from this engine would probably be used up by the superchargers. Just my uneducated opinion

Why are you guys even dignifying this thread with answers? He posted this topic in four different sections, evidentally Mike deleted the other three. And we were wondering if he was some kind of a 'bot' when you could see all four threads, or another 'fullhouse'.

Didn't see other threads. Thought someone was asking a real question and others did as well. Guess in the future we should "do our homework" before responding to someone's post or the moderators could just delete it.

Chris