IGNORED

ST Old Part # S-060

Does anyone know if these are correct for S30s. My friend gave me two boxes of them. I plan to unload them but don't know what they are for. He said they are S30 I checked the internet and could not find a matching part number. They are brand new, but old. I already have STs on my Z so I don't need them.

They are 2 boxes of Suspension Techiques lowing springs, the only thing on the box is "Part # S-060. They are marked front but not rear. They were originally purchased in the mid 90s. I have pictures but I still can I am a total yutz when it comes to knowing how to incert photos on this page.

The Suspension Techniques lowering springs available today for '70-'73 are progressive spring rate, will lower the car 1" and cost in the neighborhood of $175.00 a set.

I have a ST set from the mid '80s for '70-'73. Both front and rears are linear spring rate. The rears have labels attached to identify them as such, no labels on the fronts and no part numbers are visable. They were mated with a set of Konis and were on my car when I bought it. I haven't been able to find out anything else about them. If you look in my gallery you can see how the car sat with them installed.

Are the ones you have linear also? No indication what model years they fit?

Edit-Didn't see your post before mine. I have it backwards..the fronts are labeled, not the rears.

Thanks Geezer, I will be listing them on Craig's List San Diego and of course here in the Classified Section. I have Linear on my old 280 that I gave to my neighbor, they still ride great according the kid who drives it every day.

• 2 weeks later...

I looked around for some info as well but could not find anything. I wonder what the spring rates are...

Montezuma what are you looking to get for them may I ask?

Those should fit my 75...but if they didn't I would have to buy the 73 240 I have been looking at...LOL