Dash lights. - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Dash lights.

Featured Replies

Some of you might have saw my last thread regarding gauge faces. http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30554

Since I have the dash out of the car, I want to replace the bulbs. Yes Ive been hit with the WIAT. (See Search function if you don't understand this)

Is their any after marker lights available? I know MSA sales a kit, but i was thinking a green or a blue color glow would be cool with the white gauges. Your thoughts?

Thanks Bill

While I'm At It.......but if you read through the thread Bill posted, you'll see that correct spelling has never been a requirement on this site.:) But, I digress.

Bill, read through a couple of the links at the bottom of the page. You might find some options there.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
While I'm At It........

Other ones:

While I Am There

I Might As Well

For What It's Worth

E

Daddz, I believe you have a different strain of this disease, the WIAYAZ syndrome. This is an acute variation on the WIAT syndrome which manifests itself as an inate desire to overburden one's self with an excess of tasks to get to "WIAT". The name is translated as "Well I Aquired Yet Another Z"........

And yet another one.....

LOL

E

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.