Please help me !!! - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Please help me !!!

Featured Replies

If you're using a 3-ohm coil from Pertronix, the BR is not required. If you're using the 1.5ohm coil, the BR is required. If the BR is not used, the 1.5 ohm coil may over heat and/or damage the Pertronix unit.

However, having run both setups, I can say that the 1.5ohm coil with stock BR runs better than the 3-ohm.

Stock BRs can be found at MSA, on Ebay or (I think) at nissanparts.cc

  • Author

I check for the connection and the cable are connected the Gw an BW

I run it with and without this connection but i don't get any spark,

Do you Have GOOD Clean ground ?

It took two weeks for me to find Poor ground. :stupid:

Engine block -- Body-- Alternator--even ran ground to intake manifold and small ground wire from block to distributor base at timing adjust tab bolt.

(Easy to test with alligator clip test leads)

Tuck \o/

I don't know about all of that. My cars run fine without running extra ground wires. If you have to do that, then something else is wrong.

  • Author

Tank you all, i am goinig to check for the grounds,

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.