Speedometer & Hood Pull Grommets - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Speedometer & Hood Pull Grommets

Featured Replies

Does anyone know where I can purchase these items new? I looked in the MSA catalog & may have missed it, but didn't see them. I checked out Banzai's website & didn't find it there either.

Danny,

I used zcarsource.com, had everthing I needed. I believe they are closed until May 1st.

Mike

Hmm. I know that a new hood release cable grommet comes pre-installed on new cables from Nissan, and a new speedo cable comes with the grommet too, but hadn't looked into getting the grommets separately until you asked.

Speedo grommet appears to be 24250-89943 thru 7/76, list price is $1.13, should be still available.

A cursory look through the fiche didn't locate the hood release cable grommet separately. But that probably just means I don't know where to look.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.