Well I survived the evil winter blues FINALLY - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Well I survived the evil winter blues FINALLY

Featured Replies

FINALLY got my beautiful Z out for the first time today and for those who read my old thread "I need a Morale Boost" I'm now happy to report that my strong love for the hobby has returned after the long depressing winter. Stronger than ever :D:D:D

After I got my baby out today, I brought her home and gave her a good thorough bath and got her shining like a new diamond again and then went cruising.

While on my drive I stopped and snapped some photos of her to share with my fellow Z friends :) Thanks all for helping me get through my long depressing winter season :) Now next weekend I'll be doing all the tune up stuff like changing fluids, coolant flush ect.

314090531.jpg

314090527.jpg

Car looks GREAT....

Is that the original paint, it looks perfect.

  • Author

Thanks. It was repainted back in 1988. It originally wore the 305 sky blue.

Looks outstanding, and very similar to one that seemingly has vanished here in Los Banos over the past few weeks.

My 71-72 bookends are coming along well . I need to get some systems together for posting some of the hoses (NOS) that came with it so I can tell if I am putting them in the correct places.

72 is running but needs serious adjustments.. 71 should be fired up later this week or weekend depending on my week and time schedule...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Maybe similar but not the one. Sorry :) Neither me or my Z have ever been to Los Banos :)

Hey nice to see you survived. Now you got her out and all shined up. Now you just have to watch out for the Los Banos Blue-Datsun thief.

  • Author

Unless the "Los Banos Blue-Datsun thief" wants to have his arse kicked, he better stay in los Banos :devious:

Unless the "Los Banos Blue-Datsun thief" wants to have his arse kicked, he better stay in los Banos :devious:
axximb.jpgROFLROFL
  • Author
LOL Damn right. If I see some wizz bum lurking around near where my Z is, I'll show 'em "Minnesota Nice" :rambo::ninja::laugh:

Pretty car, Jared. I trust you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

Regards,

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.