IGNORED

Custom Springs?

Hey everyone, I'm looking to do some suspension work to my 1972 240z and I just can't decided on which way to go. I am really looking for a set of 225f/250r springs but I cant seem to find any. Is there anywhere that offers custom spring rates? I don't have the money to do a coilover setup, even though I really want to.. I'd like to run these springs with a set of Tokico Illuminas or something that is adjustable. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Elliot.

Would it be possible to take a set of Suspension techniques or AZ car springs and cut them down to the rate and height that im looking for? Looking for a like 1.5" drop or so. I hear you can't go over 1.5" without sectioning the struts so I wanna go as low as I can without worrying about travel and such.

The Euro stage 1s Carl Beck was the ''ram rod'' on having them duplicated and they had to make over 70 sets to get the price reasonable. These are Lerner springs not progressive , this is why we were able to cut them and still have a decent ride.