IGNORED

AZ Zcar

snub260

I was told things like that are not worth the money vs your increase in performance. There are other things you should do first before you go that extreme. I just ordered my suspension set up and this is what I got- Poly bushings, strut bars, sway bars and coil overs w/ illuminas. That should be more than adequate for normal driving and the occasional autoX track day. If you've already done everything but the control arms and still aren't satisfied for some reason, then it makes sense to spend the money on them.

• 1 month later...
anyone have Arizona Zcar aluminum control arms and mustache bar. hows the handeling.think of putting this set up on my Z

I have the aluminum front arms on my street Z. The mustache bar won't do anything for handling and the LCA's won't necessarily make it handle any better than stock ones. They are zero compliance and give you the ability to narrow or widen the track or change camber. Caster adjustment is very easy compared to stock.

bkelly, If you go poly, don't do it on both side of the TC rod. They don't allow enough movement and it will break the rod. G-machine makes an aluminum/delrin tc mount that is nice.

I'd ask this on hybridz. The only guys I know that have used them have dropped RB's, etc. into their cars.

Cheers.

You know me now :love: I am on Hybridz also, have dropped a 7M in with more power than most RB's and do run the arms.