Need help on Corvette L-98 engine. - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need help on Corvette L-98 engine.

Featured Replies

Somebody formiliar with this engine from a Corvette C4 1990. It's injection controlled L-98 engine. It's the car from a friend of mine, and needs BIG maintenance. New exhaust system and so on, originil exhaust is all rotten.

I'm asking to the Americans here, because i'm not formiliar with american engines. But working on it is now problem. What are the point i have to look after? I'm going to put the engine apart, because everything needs to be checked.

Thanks!

You may find some help at HybridZ forums. I'm a six-in-a-row guy.

Somebody formiliar with this engine from a Corvette C4 1990. It's injection controlled L-98 engine. It's the car from a friend of mine, and needs BIG maintenance. New exhaust system and so on, originil exhaust is all rotten.

I'm asking to the Americans here, because i'm not formiliar with american engines. But working on it is now problem. What are the point i have to look after? I'm going to put the engine apart, because everything needs to be checked.

Thanks!

:sleepy: nope sorry

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Oke guys thanks for the help, i'm going to try te vette ( still have to register dammit )forum and hybrid z.

Admin please close this one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.