IGNORED

Swap meet in Wilsonville on 3/29/08

Arne

Anybody else from around here planning on attending the swap meet at Wilsonville Nissan on the 29th? If so, are you bringing parts to sell, or looking to buy? Or just to socialize?

I figure I'm going to bring a few of the parts that are larger, and a pain to ship. Things like bumpers, E31 head, maybe a gas tank (if I get it out of the yellow car in time). Probably fill in with smaller parts too.

"Anybody else from around here planning on attending the swap meet at Wilsonville Nissan on the 29th? If so, are you bringing parts to sell, or looking to buy? Or just to socialize?"

Arne,

I'm "pulling" parts right now...seriously I think several from the NWZ club are showing up...I heard that all is fair game except entire cars "for sale" ...Should be a good time ...hope the weather cooperates...!

Kyle

• 2 weeks later...

Got the gas tank out, very clean inside. Planning to bring it, the E31 head, rear bumper parts, taillights, glovebox doors, door panels, inside dogleg panels, tail trim panels, and other miscellaneous stuff. Or as much of it as I can fit in the car...

The last weather report showed Sat & Sunday to be sunny. It will snow for sure. LOL Gary I am bringing the Zedd floor pan and some over-riders . Two different ones for the front and one for the rear. I have a 240 front bumper also. Gary