Battery support frame needed - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Battery support frame needed

Featured Replies

I'm in need of the engine compartment metal part that supports the battery. The part that is welded to the engine compartment wall. I've seen one available as an aftermarket part somewhere but can't seem to relocate it. Any help would be appreciated. Ready to go to paint in the next 2-3 weeks. Thanks

Give Z Barn a call. I've needed random metal parts from them in the past and Roger has been happy to cut them off the car for me and ship. You can just have him select a good condition battery support and then clean it up before welding it in the car.

B

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.