Just for kicks. - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Just for kicks.

Featured Replies

The other day I went into town and went into a shop.

I was only in there for a few minutes and when I came out I spotted a cop writing out a parking ticket.

I went up to him and said, "Come on mate, how about giving a senior citizen a break?". He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.

I called him a Nazi turd. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tyres.

So I called him a shithead. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't care, ...... I came into town by bus.LOL

Rick.

:devious::devious:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.