Who does head work in AZ? - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Who does head work in AZ?

Featured Replies

I have an E31 head that I'd like to have reworked - bigger valves, porting and rebuild. It came out of a parts car I acquired recently. I'm in Phoenix - anybody know of somebody local that has experience with Z heads? I don't want to just take it to a machine shop unless I know they are Z guys. Thank you in advance...

Try Blake Machine Co. in Phoenix, the guy that does the Z stuff's name is Bryan Blake. He posts on Zcar.com under the name 1_fast_z. He's the guy that built the DOHC z head out of KA24 heads.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.