Deep thoughts - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Deep thoughts

Featured Replies

you know , the sense of smell is one of the strongest senses for jogging memory. When I bought my Z last summer , when I first opened her door it was the smell of Z that sold me right away . To me it smelled of old times , my youth was back in my hand's again . It made me think of girlfriends that I had not thought of in years , and no they didn't smell , although they did smell great sitting in the z ; I used to own a 72 -z back in the day .

Makes me want to head out into the shop and take in that scent that is 240 .

I will breathe in real deep .

Good thread

Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.