E88 Cylinder head Value??????? - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

E88 Cylinder head Value???????

Featured Replies

What is an E88 cylinder head value, I found one at an Estate sale this weekend????

A bare, stock E88 is nothing particularly special or rare. As an untested and unknown core? I dunno, maybe $25 or so at most? I gave one away for free a year or so ago, because no one would pay anything for it.

If it's an early 72 type with the notched area in the combutsion chamber by the spark plug hole, it's more desirable than the later 73-74 E88. They say it flows better.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.