Rpm Issue - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rpm Issue

Featured Replies

Well I recieved and installed the 30mm chokes for my webers today. Boy howdy did that do the trick. I still ahve some tunning to do but the car pulls very hard right thru 6000 and keeps pulling hard well beyond. I have not pushed it to 7000 yet but close, I am sure it will go there if asked. I think I know why the small chokes were in there now. When I spoke to Mike at pierce manifolds, he said that if I had the webers with two progression holes there would be a flat spot when taking off as the throttles left the last hole. I never noticed this with the 26mm chokes. It is not a real problem but i noticed it tonight. Come to think of it my last set of webers had it too. Well it's amazing what 4mm can do the the way these carburators work. Thanks for all the advice .

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.