Digital 240Z model (built in Alias) - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Digital 240Z model (built in Alias)

Featured Replies

Hi all,

Check this out.

A friend of mine who is one of the modellers at Honda R&D in Torrance (CA) had some spare time after hours at work... Check out what he built...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2point5dillustration/

Once I get my hands on the file, I'll build bumpers, add the 432 exhaust I have, change the paint color, build the NLA factory headlight covers and have mine... Good stuff...

Great attention to detail - it's all there! Pretty darn good when you consider he's working from pics found on the net and what not...

-e

Yeah, tha ADVAN white letters is a nice touch too! :)

~Z~

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.