side view mirror mount - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

side view mirror mount

Featured Replies

OK, my side view mirror on the 78 is fine........but, the base or mount is cracked. Now my mirror has to be fixed because it is simpily no loner stable. The mirror now shakes. I've glued it twice and it comes loose from the mount in a couple days.

Is there any way I can save the mirror and just replace the mount? I think the OEM mirrors come with the mount if you buy them brand new, but I don't really need the mirror itself. (considering aftermarker mirror to save money) Any of you ever seen just the mount/ base for sale? Or should I just get an entire new mirror?

  • 1 month later...

Andy... I have some mirrors coming that I ordered the other day and will have some extra. When I decide which ones I'm keeping I'll contact you to see if the others would work on your car.

Linda

  • Author

I will send you a Private message. Thanks!

  • Author
Love the new avitar Andy! GJ mate....

Thanks! I felt the last avatar I had was a little vulgar. LOL

Z-ya.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Andy... do you have a pic of the mirror you need the base for?

Is it metal or the black plastic?

Linda

  • Author

The one on my car is currently the OEM mirror. It is plastic. I don't have a picture of it at this moment. So, what do you have? I am open to aftermarket as well, but it depends.

Thanks,

Andy

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.