What's wrong with car forums these days? - Page 2 - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What's wrong with car forums these days?

Featured Replies

VW Beetle, pre 2000

So, I know a guy in Mexico who is willing to sell me his '99 bug. How can I register it here in the US?

(seriously, when I lived in New Mexico there were several cases of title fraud/issues with this. Someone bought a later Beetle and had all sorts of issues when they moved out of state)

Hybrid Beetle, pre 2000

I'm gunna install a Porsche 911 engine in my bug! I won't need to upgrade the wiring, will I? After all, a Porsche is just a high performance Vdub, isn't it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.