IGNORED

Redoing fuel system..

justinr54321

I have a 1972 240z, and I'm about to drop my fuel tank after the holidays and have it boiled and cleaned out, and need to replace my lines from the tank to engine bay. I was wondering if anyone knows the sizes and lengths I need for all the lines so I may have them in advance instead of removing one at a time, going to an autoparts store in hopes that they have it, waiting for a week, then putting it on? I've researched all I can, and well, I'm unable to find anything, and have been researching for 3 days.

Thank you.

Justin

Thanks, thats going to be very helpful when I am ready to do my fuel system. I'm even going to put in an electric fuel pump with a pressure regulator to get it set up for fuel injection when I'm ready to go that route.

I did put in the harness for the wipers, and it works great. I just had to take out my linkage and set it up right, for it was auto parking in the up position. Of course, 2 hours in the rain yesterday trying to get this done.... Anyhow, I have to finish mounting my motor by putting in the bottom bolts.

Thanks a bunch for everything, and talk with you soon.

Justin

Ahh, but the wipers were parking in the "UP" position, so that wouldn't of worked, for when activated, after resetting the wipers, it would of tried to wpe my cowl and hood instead of the windshield... :P

See there, now I'm gonna have to argue with ya on this one. Just remove the wiper arms, run the motor, let it park or stop, re-attach the arms and you're done, Come on over, I'll show ya exactly what I mean.

Dave.

Well, I decided to do some of my major structural stuff, (like the hole under my battery tray and in my firewall, and the rocker panels and dog legs, as well as start getting the interior prepped and ready for carpet), that needs done first before I get the hoses for my fuel system.