A couple of unusual items - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

A couple of unusual items

Featured Replies

I have a 240K GT intake manifold and also a 240K towbar on Ebay at the moment.

I'm not sure if anyone really wants this stuff, but if there's anyone out there who does, go and have a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170177314898&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170177316821&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

There's a guy on eBay that's been trying to sell an intake like that one here in the US. Over the last couple of years he's advertised it off and on for about $150 and has had no takers until last week.

http://tinyurl.com/yodx34

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Sorry mate... I think I have a panel back in Qld but it's no different to yours. I did have a spare middle "Skyline" badge but gave it away :paranoid:

I'd buy that for a dollar. :)

[

Classic ROBOCOP line there....one of my favourites!

How are the 240K and KGC110 panels different? I have a rear panel I got from Japan and it looks identical to the Datsun one. I also have a spare rear "Skyline" line badge. Currently painting it to match the black GTR style that is on my car.

How are the 240K and KGC110 panels different? I have a rear panel I got from Japan and it looks identical to the Datsun one. I also have a spare rear "Skyline" line badge. Currently painting it to match the black GTR style that is on my car.

The panels aren't different at all, just the badges.

(Though be aware the panels are different between sedan and hardtop - and not just the size of the tail lights holes, the overall dimensions are slightly different)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.