IGNORED

Any Club meets in AZ

SER240Z

If you are still here next week, Desert Z Association (DZA) has been invited to put on a car show by our sponsor, Pinnacle Nissan, in conjunction with their huge Nissan USA event on Wednesday, November 7th, from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM. This is our regular monthly meeting night. The feature car for this event will be the Nismo 350Z, which will be on display and available for test drives.

If you won't be here next week, this week I am still putting my '71 920 gold240Z back together. PM ........... for location and phone.

Gregg

If you are still here next week, Desert Z Association (DZA) has been invited to put on a car show by our sponsor, Pinnacle Nissan, in conjunction with their huge Nissan USA event on Wednesday, November 7th, from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM. This is our regular monthly meeting night. The feature car for this event will be the Nismo 350Z, which will be on display and available for test drives.

If you won't be here next week, this week I am still putting my '71 920 gold240Z back together. PM ........... for location and phone.

Gregg

hey i am interested in the get together at the dealership any more info on that?