IGNORED

240Z side marker mod

ClassicZCarTV

The sequence on the video is kind of hard to discern as to 4-Way, Left Turn with and without the Parking Lamps, due to being able to see a reflection on the (?) that apparently reflects the right hand side front lamp but not the right marker lamp.

The sequence appears to be:

1 - All Lights OFF

2 - 4-Way ON - Park Lamps OFF - Lamps In Sync

3 - 4-Way ON - Park Lamps ON - Lamps Alternate

4 - 4-Way OFF - Park Lamps ON - Lamps In Sync

5 - 4-Way ON - Park Lamps ON - Lamps Alternate

6 - 4-Way OFF - Park Lamps ON - Lamps In Sync

7 - All Lights OFF

8 - 4-Way ON - Park Lamps OFF - Lamps In Sync

Maybe the Left Turn was actuated, but due to the reflection being in sync with the visible front lamp it's not possible to tell if you're seeing a reflection of the RIGHT or LEFT front lamp.

Can you clarify, Arne? Also what does it do when the Turn Signal is actuated.

Other than that it looks good, can you post the schematic? Or is this the same mod as was seen on the 510 site?

E

Yes, I was using the 4-way hazards in each case, but the result is the same for either turn signal.

The mod is much the same as the old 510 site post, with the exception that since I HATE the thought of using wire taps on 35 year-old wiring, my car is using a prototype of a new adapter plug/mini-harness. In addition to not requiring any existing harness modifications, the process will be totally reversible. Also rather affordable. More details soon. I may have jumped the gun a bit with the movie, but I wanted to test the new multimedia site too.