This is really nuts! - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

This is really nuts!

Featured Replies

Yep... something for everyone on eBay... He's also pretty smart (although he may not realize it)... he's getting a lot of exposure on eBay for potential buyers for that car, and he's getting it real cheap with a $0.95 listing avoiding the higher fee for vehicles.

Nice wheels on that car. I just started working on a set off of those Western's today to prep up for my car (look at the avitar - those Maxima wheels I have on now just gotta go).

if you read the listing, his z isn't included with the walnuts. he says that he could be talked into selling the storage space also. starting bid of 9.99 and no one bidding.

they pay $10 a ton for walnuts up here, and i doubt that he has that much in the car.ROFL

  • Author

I don't think anyone ever said he was selling the Z in the auction. I let the squirels have the walnuts from my trees. Although I do get tired of hitting them with the lawn mower - the nuts that is. If I had a chance I'd go back and change the title of this thread to: "This is NutZ" or some such.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

omg!!!!!!

Those Are The Wheels!!!!! Those Are The Wheels I Want For My Z!!!!! They Look Almost Like The Ones I Have On The Delorean!!!!! Where Can I Find Those Wheels!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.