Datsun Z Sponsorship - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Datsun Z Sponsorship

Featured Replies

Does anyone in Southern California know a good place to get my 78 280z sponsored? I'm in Covina, CA near Los Angeles. Maybe distance doesn't matter, I don't know. This is the first car I've ever had that is good enough to get sponsored, and but it does need some engine and stereo work. Thanks!

DeMoore

  • Author

What's that? I did a search and it brought up some "women's field hockey" thing.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.