IGNORED

So pumped...

janaka

Just thought that I'd share that I got the JTR manual in the mail.

I'm so pumped I can't wait to read it... my wife won't know what is going on since I'm not a huge advocate of reading ... LOL

Good times coming!

Oh and I got a quote on my bottom end for my stroker. :laugh:

Just thought that I'd share that I got the JTR manual in the mail.

I'm so pumped I can't wait to read it... my wife won't know what is going on since I'm not a huge advocate of reading ... LOL

Good times coming!

Oh and I got a quote on my bottom end for my stroker. :laugh:

Are you trying to hint that a V8 is in the future?

Tom

Congrats, on the manual. I will be doing a v8 swap also in a few months.

Hey bart, what brand body kit and where did you get it from. I need one as my paint is great but road rocks are slowly destroying it. How do you like the fit, was the install easy.

Hey bart, what brand body kit and where did you get it from. I need one as my paint is great but road rocks are slowly destroying it. How do you like the fit, was the install easy.

The front air dam and side skirts are made by Kamanari and I got them from MSA. The rear skirt is the classic style from MSA as well. They fit great and the installation was very easy, but I had to modify the rear skirt for my dual exhaust.