1978 Electrical Diagram? - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1978 Electrical Diagram?

Featured Replies

I am looking for a pdf of the 78' 280z electrical diagram. The one on the atlantic Z website seems to be corrupted and only shows part of the diagram. Anyone able to post a full file? Thanks.

I'm on here looking for the same thing. I'll keep an eye on this thread and hope someone out there posts what we're looking for.

  • 1 month later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Wal280z saves the day again :). 280z1975 your z looks really good, all you need now are fender flairs hehe. I thought it was my Z for a min, if you need any parts I have extras.

  • Author
Wal280z saves the day again :). 280z1975 your z looks really good, all you need now are fender flairs hehe. I thought it was my Z for a min, if you need any parts I have extras.

I'm in need of some tie rods (with the inner tie rod piece) at the moment. No one seems to have them new and I am looking to try and source them used at the moment. Stupid inspection people wanted the Tie rod boot changed and when the mechanic went to change it, the inner tie rod bold stripped! arrrgh ... I just want it registered so I can drive it legally (and something more than around the block to keep it running well).

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.