She's Gone... - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

She's Gone...

Featured Replies

Today I sold my zed, although it was something that had to be done, It hurt to see it being driven away... :cry: Hopefully i'll buy another one later in life.

Thanks to everyone from Classiczcars.com if it wasn't for all the information, this car would have not been running.

Thank You,

Albert

Hey Albert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't mean you can't stick around mate. You don't HAVE to have a Zed, just being a Zed lover is enough reason to visit here.

Rick.

:devious::devious:

I feel your pain brother, mine's on eBay now...I will stick around though, as should you, although for me it may be painful!

Can I get a link to you auction rdefabri? I'd like to see how much she goes for you car looks excellent.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Kenshin:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1972-Datsun-240Z_W0QQitemZ320148145900QQihZ011QQcategoryZ6187QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The car looks better in pics than it does in person. I'll say this, the underbody is great and for an East Coast car, there is minimal rust (just the start at the doglegs).

The main issue with it is that it needs some engine work. It runs, but it's not as strong as I recall my original '76 280Z - although that's 20 years ago, so time may have messed up my reference.

We'll see what she gets. I don't need to sell it, but I have an old Jaguar and I want to work on that car first. I'll get another 240Z some day for sure.

Well at least your gonna get another Z some day FOR SURE. LOL. I'd love to see you back here at the forums. Hey, I hope to have my Z at least somewhere near the condition of yours within the next 4yrs.

BTW: Back to the original topic sorry for hi-jacking guys.

  • Author

Thanks for the kind words. I will stick around here, maybe I can go to some california z shows and see some of you guys there. My plans are to get another, maybe in two years or so... I learned a lot from buying this one... now I know what to look for.

I know I am dating myself, but I keep hearing the Hall & Oates song - "Sheeee's gone (she's gone) Ohh I, Ohh I....." :(

:( I sold my 280zx turbo a couple weeks ago.... after 10 years of ownership. It was my first Z.

but it had to be trailered. Strangely, I'm not too sad but I guess I do have another Z still and plan to buy more before the year is done! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.