240Z console - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240Z console

Featured Replies

I bought a spare console for my 240 a while back, now I'm not going to use it and need to get it up for sale. THIS IS NOT AN AD. I have a question. It has the opening for a single choke pull, not the early double choke/throttle levers. It is correct for my 72, and I believe 71, does it fit 73 as well? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Devin

Pictures would help. I got two new 73 consoles in the original boxes but I need an early one with the dual slots for choke and acellerator, I need a new one of course I would trade a 73 for an early one. I got a brand new dual cable that I plan to use.

The consoles for '71s have two slots also, they are the same as the '70s. You console must be for either a '72 or '73.

Yes, it is as issued for late '71-'73.

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.