IGNORED

ARITA Speed, S130 zx Front Airdam's.

azcarbum

I had seen a while back that there was some interest in trying to optain the ARITA Speed, S130 Front Airdam's. I have this same thread on HybridZ, and I'm posting here to see if anyone else may be interested.

I wanted to gauge the interest in having a group buy to have these imported from Japan. If there is enough interest, I will make some arrangments to see what the cost's would be to make this happen through my JDM distributor.

I've already discussed this briefly, and he said he would intertain the idea if there was enough interest.

So far there are 3 people onboard.. I would like to see at least 6 before I take it to the information level. 8 would be even better.

B.

post-7073-14150800858765_thumb.jpg

post-7073-14150800858849_thumb.jpg

This is information on a group buy that may be happening on hybridZ.

OK... At this point, I have 8 people who have expressed interest in a group buy of a Aritaspeed Front airdam for the 280zx.....These airdam's are not offered in the US, and will have to be shipped from japan.

I'm going to contact my distributor this week, and inquire about having these sourced and shipped here to the states. It's not a definite yet, but I'm going to do my best to make this happen.

go to hybridz and join the forum if your interested.

post-7073-14150800862734_thumb.jpg

post-7073-14150800862886_thumb.jpg