IGNORED

Kameari And O.e.r. Jdm Products!

azcarbum

We invite you to stop by Our E-Store.. it's almost ready!!!

1863_page9887.jpg

Z Car Custom's - JDM, is now your online supplier for Kameari, and OER performance JDM products.

www.zccjdm.com

Our Online store is not fully complete yet, but when it is, you will be able to purchase your items directly and have them shipped to your door.

Stop by and check it out.

Best regardZ,

ZCC-JDM

The prices of all items are strickly set by the distributor. The prices are reflecting of these being specialty items, and never being offered before in the US.

Kameari is not a mass-producer of mainstream products. These items are made in smaller quantities than giant manufacturer's, and they fall into the "Custom" made catagory.

When you buy a Kameari part, your getting a true top quality, Hiperformance part, specific for your application.

ZCC-JDM

Don't mention SUPPORT! Buy a Kameari part, and you get PRODUCT UPDATES. That cam tensioner had a revision, and amazingly one was shipped to me for an update without me ever requesting it!

This was dealing directly with them in Japan via e-mail and fax, but for them to automatically upgrade the part was outstanding!

I hope the fine service established by the Parent Company follows through to their Distribution Arm here in the USA. I have worked for several OEM's, and sadly this is not generally the case when dealing with US Distribution.

ZCC-JDM I wish you well in the endeavor, keep up the Kameari Tradition and you will do very well! Keep a weather eye for counterfitters and pirates, they cruise these waters. Good Luck!

I just reviewed the site, and I'll say if anyone has bought these parts from Japan Direct and had them shipped EMS Post (Trackable Air Freight) IMO these parts are VERY reasonably priced, and this looks to be a very close-margin setup compared to buying through Japanese Distribution. I can only hope the Distribution remains limited so the people providing the parts have enough margin to continues the terrific support tradition most Japanese Companies provide in-country.

If you ship this stuff UPS Ground Track I will lay money it will arrive at a cost very close to what you would buy it for from a Japanese Distributor when you factor in shipping from that point. For all the extra effort and hassle, why bother---especially since you have a phone contact you can actually call and discuss the areas surrounding the purchase of parts without requiring a trasnlator or learning Japanese!

I will be pointing more people to that site in the future. It makes it FAR easier than trying to set up the contacts in Japan to get some of these parts shipped.

Bravo for taking the step of becoming a distributor on these shores!

I haven't seen an electric 'idle up kit' for OER/SK carbs since 1989 when I left Japan! WOW! LOL

Thank you TonyD for giving your personal impression's of Kameai products, and for the wishes for our success.

Customer Service is without a doubt the most important part of our involvement with this venture. We will do our best to earn your business by taking care of the customer.

Best Regardz,

Brian

Just to let everyone know. If you'd like to pre-Order a part now, I will be taking inquirey's for those. Then when we go live, we will have those order's placed first.

No orders will be billed until they are placed to Kameari later this month. We will then verify with you the part, and payment.

Feel free to email or call me if you have any Questions.

Brian

Titanium retainers are available. KAMEARI doesn't recommend titanium valves, but they do offer a big valve kit for the L6, and Chromoly or "I" beam rods. Titanium pistons are a real bad idea on a street engine.

B.