MSA Twice pipes - Page 4 - Exhaust - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

MSA Twice pipes

Featured Replies

I just got my headers and twicepipe system. I hope to install it some time this month. I have the engine and trans out of the car. Installing new bearings in the engine and swaping the trans for a 5 speed. I am also installing a R200 diff. Hope this will make the car more driveable and get a little better gas milage.

Hello, Welcome to the Club yo ^_^

Sounds like your off to the proper start already :D are you going for

the drag, street or track set up with you diff gearing?

I live in the hills and want a car that takes the corners well. I have already install all new bushing and rubber under the car. I installed a stage 3 cam and 240z carbs on my 260z. I also got the car from my mom who got in in 1974. So the car is Real CLEAN. only 127,000 miles.

I live in the hills and want a car that takes the corners well. I have already install all new bushing and rubber under the car. I installed a stage 3 cam and 240z carbs on my 260z. I also got the car from my mom who got in in 1974. So the car is Real CLEAN. only 127,000 miles.

Nice Niooccceeeee ^_^

You know what they say, "The best cure for a hill, is TORQUE" ROFL

~Z~

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

UPDATE!! Well I finally got my twice pipes installed. I love them they sound great and look great. I can say one thing they are definatly NOT bolt on and go. I had one of the guys in the shop where I work put them on. No big deal but he did have to heat some pipes and bent them a little to make them fit right and welded a few brackets and hangers to hold them nice and tight. I will post some pics ASAP. Anyway just wanted to let everyone know that I am very happy with the system and that now you can here me coming from about a mile away LOL. Chris

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.