IGNORED

Australian 1970's Rally DVD's

boyblunda

I have just ordered several DVD's from a NSW group called Motorsport Memories or www.torquenpower.com They now have three Southern Cross Rallies from the 70's transferred to DVD.

Unless someone beats me to it (I am away for a few weeks) I will let you know about the contents and quality of the items. They also have a video showing Datsuns in rallying from 1977 - 1987 Decade of the Datsun or similar name.

His email to me includes the following:

"include the 1973 Southern Cross which I have just finished. This DVD has clips of some of the works Z cars in it.

Also I am working on a new Datsun DVD called Other Dato's which will have a lot of Z-car clips in it.( I will keep you posted on that)

Regards Michael

Motorsport Memories Australia.

www.torquenpower.com"

This guy seems good to deal with and sells on ebay to both Australia and overseas. If you want to buy several DVD's he seems willing to make a concession on postage.

A sample of the 1989 Esanda rally with some Zeds can be seen on youtube

• 1 year later...

I have just ordered several DVD's from a NSW group called Motorsport Memories or www.torquenpower.com They now have three Southern Cross Rallies from the 70's transferred to DVD.

Unless someone beats me to it (I am away for a few weeks) I will let you know about the contents and quality of the items. They also have a video showing Datsuns in rallying from 1977 - 1987 Decade of the Datsun or similar name.

His email to me includes the following:

"include the 1973 Southern Cross which I have just finished. This DVD has clips of some of the works Z cars in it.

Also I am working on a new Datsun DVD called Other Dato's which will have a lot of Z-car clips in it.( I will keep you posted on that)

Regards Michael

Motorsport Memories Australia.

www.torquenpower.com"

This guy seems good to deal with and sells on ebay to both Australia and overseas. If you want to buy several DVD's he seems willing to make a concession on postage.

A sample of the 1989 Esanda rally with some Zeds can be seen on youtube

Great let us know how it turns out. Would be definitely interested in seeing some footage of the old Zeds, especially the older stuff.