Another 240K on ebay - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Another 240K on ebay

Featured Replies

Yeah I think that one was on last week with no photos, so it didn't sell. Ad sounds the same. What a difference photos make, even blurry ones.

  • Author
i'm happy to see at least there are takers. it can be restored. seems most of it is there. would need lots of work to get back clean and fresh. here is another one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Datsun-240K-skyline-Race-rally-prepared_W0QQitemZ260123810304QQihZ016QQcategoryZ102220QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yeah, I saw that one too, but it would take a lot to put it back on the "road"

legally, I would think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.