IGNORED

Progress going on

Panamared

Hi all. I have some new picts of the girl. Here they are.

Airdam, tail light panels. She's comming very nice.

The car was sprayed with some kind of protection, that's the reason that may look's like kind of wet. It can be removed just with water.

post-10655-14150800373424_thumb.jpg

post-10655-14150800373909_thumb.jpg

post-10655-14150800374226_thumb.jpg

post-10655-14150800374565_thumb.jpg

Hi Juan,

Your car is coming along very nicely. It appears you have and are continuing to do a very thorough restoration and uprgade to your Z. Are you going to use all of the aftermarket body components that MSA offers with that front air dam/bumper, such as the rear bumper and side skirts?

I noticed you have eliminated the hole for the antenna. Are you planning to change the location or style? Or are you planning to listen to only the beautiful music your Z will make on its own!

Very nice work,

Rob

Hi Juan,

Your car is coming along very nicely. It appears you have and are continuing to do a very thorough restoration and uprgade to your Z. Are you going to use all of the aftermarket body components that MSA offers with that front air dam/bumper, such as the rear bumper and side skirts?

I noticed you have eliminated the hole for the antenna. Are you planning to change the location or style? Or are you planning to listen to only the beautiful music your Z will make on its own!

Very nice work,

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Hi GRob.

Thank you for the kind words my friend.

To be honest I bought that front airdam because the car comes with no bumpers:mad: and they are very difficult to find them(impossible here in Panama). I mean is very beautiful the car with this airdam but I would like to go back to its orignal condition. I made a hidden steel bumper to attach the airdam firm to the body and it just works fine and gives some protection at the same time.

I made some little changes to the body as you noticed the anntena is out and the side markers too but I kept the original markers and anntena if someday I plan to turn the baby to its original aspect.

Our radio stations sucks so my plan is to listen the engine music and for long trips my mp3´s.

I dont like the aftermarket body panels but I love the flairs (old stuff).

Im going to get both bumpers if can and keep them store, but in the meantime I go with a fiber glass rear bumper.