anyone got a rear bar? - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

anyone got a rear bar?

Featured Replies

i need a rear bar for a 240K. I dont' mind so much if the chrome is a bit dodgy. I can always paint it if need be, but i'd like it to be straight (ish)

I'm in sydney and i need it by the ned of next week.

thanks,

Matt.

if the chrome is a bit dodgy. I can always paint it if need be, but i'd like it to be straight (ish)

Matt.

instead of painting better to do chrome plating !

hope u will get it soon .

where abouts in sydney are you? i may have one spare, but i won't know until saturday (i would need to check it's condition though)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
where abouts in sydney are you? i may have one spare, but i won't know until saturday (i would need to check it's condition though)

I'm in Turramurra. I can travel though. At this stage i have stragitened my old one. It's not perfect but it turned out much better than I expected it too. I also got one from the 'riverstone wrecker, but its pretty rusty. If need be i'll get it sand blasted and paint it.

of course i'd still much rather stumble on a decent one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.